“As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another…”
Running on the success of the Small Group Learning Initiatives at Redeemer, “Be You” is back and wants you! Coming together as a group on Zoom, participants will share and learn by each other while celebrating and exploring God’s mission, deepening our faith; learning to live as disciples of Jesus and mutually support one another.
The uniqueness of “Be You”, is that the learning and presenting is done by self-direction. Under the tutelage of our moderators, John and Deb Deacon, “Be You 2” members will come together to share life lessons while developing their Christian perspective by researching a topic and sharing it with friends.
We are looking for people with a desire to learn, share and motivate with excitement and imagination.
- A time commitment of eight bi-weekly sessions split between Winter 2021 and early 2022
- One session will be presented by Facilitator and Coordinator
- One session will be run by a Clergy or Ministry Lead
- Five sessions will be led by five different participants on a topic dear to them and of interest to the other participants
- One session by an amazing guest speaker
- The sessions will initially be on Zoom but can be changed to reflect social allowances
“The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.”