You did it, Redeemer, so don’t hold back! We have something to celebrate!
The Getting Our House in Order kick-off project has qualified us for the $150,000 match being given by an anonymous donor in our midst. Not only have we met the matching challenge, your generosity in donations and pledges have, in a few short weeks, brought us almost half way to the $1,000,000 final target. That is something worth celebrating and we did after Sunday’s service on August 13.
Have a look at the August 13 festivities which include the choir’s contribution to the celebration, the parade of the balloons, an update on Getting Our House in Order progress from John Sutton, and fundraising words from Joan and Richard by clicking here.
- Thank you for your belief in the Getting Our House in order Project and giving so willingly.
- Thank you for your trust that we live in God’s abundance.
- Thank you for your unending commitment to building joy , community and service on the corner of Avenue and Bloor
With gratitude and blessings,
Joan Robinson and Richard Van Delft
Co-Chairs for the Getting our House in Order Project
Ways To Donate
There are many ways to donate towards our goal of $995,000.
By cheque: Write Getting Our House In Order on the memo line and put in the offering plate, or mail to Church of the Redeemer, 162 Bloor Street West Toronto, ON M5S 1M4.
By e-transfer: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org; in the message please write Getting Our House in Order.
By monthly gift agreement: A fillable Word form is available here.
The “Getting Our House In Order” campaign aims to
- Repair and restore our much beloved stained-glass windows.
- Upgrade lighting and audio/video to enhance the online and in-person worship experience and to increase income generation opportunities.
- Refurbish the organ bringing it back to perfection.
- Get our House, and everything wonderful it stands for, recognized as a place of welcome on the corner of Avenue and Bloor.