Our church building features beautiful gothic revival architecture, and first opened in 1879. Our home sits on the traditional lands of the Wendat, Haudenosaunee, and Mississauga peoples of the Credit First Nation, and in the heart of the city.
Through restoration and renovation, our space continues to evolve to meet the needs of the church as well as others in our neighbourhood, and include a modern lower level featuring purpose-built meeting rooms, offices and a production kitchen with industrial appliances. The main-level sanctuary can comfortably accommodate up to 300 people, and features impressive vaulted ceilings, beautiful stained glass windows, an historic Casavant pipe organ (as well as a Yamaha concert grand piano) and a wide nave with excellent sightlines.
Our facilities are available for rentals and we regularly work with a variety of organizations. Our building accommodates a wide variety of activities like concerts, board meetings, banquets, and receptions, with a variety of spaces to accommodate groups of 20 to 300. Our team will be happy to share more information on booking and rates; you can get in touch by contacting Mark Keller at 416.922.4948 x213 or by using the form on this page.
Over the the first few decades of the 20th century, our building was gifted with several beautifully-designed stained glass memorials. The beauty of these pieces has earned a name for Redeemer among aficionados, including experts from the ROM; more information is available here.